Friday, October 21, 2011

A Dream Comes True...



Sorry I have been so M.I.A. with updates lately. I promise that there will be more movie and television reviews coming up soon. However, I would just like to share this photo with you. So Danny Boyle has been filming his new movie, Trance here in London this past week and I was fortunate enough to meet one of my favorite actors of all time, James McAvoy. For those of you who know me, I have been following James' career since he starred as Mr. Tumnus in The Chronicles of Narnia way back in 2005. I have seen almost all of his movies preceding Narnia, with some of my favorites being The Last King of Scotland, Wanted, X-Men: First Class and most obviously, the 2007 Oscar Best Picture nominee Atonement. I have always been a huge fan of James and his work, and to finally get to meet him in person was a dream come true. He was so kind, and even stopped an interview that he was doing to come talk to me and take a photo. I look forward to seeing Trance when it is released, and in the meantime, I will be catching up on the only two movies James is in that I have not seen, The Conspirator and The Last Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment