Friday, April 8, 2011

Catch Me If You Can - Performance Preview

I know that I mostly post about Film and Television on here, but I am also a huge fan of theatre. I especially love musicals and have performed in numerous of shows since I was a child and throughout high school. Besides the critically-despised Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, numerous of other shows are opening this spring on the Broadway Stage in New York. Of the many shows, I am especially looking forward to seeing Catch Me If You Can, starring Aaron Tveit, Norbert Leo Butz and Kerry Butler. The show opens this Sunday, April 10th and I will be seeing the show in May (rest assured, a full-length review will be posted). Below is some just released footage for the production, and it is making me all the more excited to see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment