Thursday, August 18, 2011

FALL PREVIEW: I Hate My Teenage Daughter (FOX)



I Hate My Teenage Daughter (FOX)

What It's About: The sitcom follows two single mothers who are forced to deal with their two troubled teenage daughters, who after being spoiled for years have now become terrorizing mean girls at school.

The Good: There's a few good laugh-out-loud moments from what I have seen of this show, and the chemistry between the two female leads Jaime Pressly and Katie Finneran is great.

The Bad: While funny at times, the relationships between the mothers and their daughters is a bit ridiculous at times.

My Thoughts: This show could work, and I will give it props for being funnier than some of the other sitcoms out there this season. That being said however, I think that this show would not survive if FOX did not give them such an amazing time-slot. Being the show that airs right after The X Factor on Wednesday nights, this show will more than likely do well in ratings unless The X Factor completely tanks (which I doubt it will).

When It's On: Wednesdays at 9:30/8:30c

No comments:

Post a Comment