Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vacation Mode



IT'S HERE!!!

Spring Break is finally here! I have been dying to go home these past couple of weeks and not have to work on any school work and that time has finally arrived. Tomorrow, I will be flying home to California for a week to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather before I return to this Boston cold weather again. I finished my last midterm today, and it felt so good walking out of that exam knowing that I don't have to stress about school or my currently depressing grades until the week after break. Hopefully I will have more time to write on this over break because there is a lot that I plan to update and log onto my blog. But my excitement level is too high to even sit here and contain myself to writing so all the news and thoughts that I have to write down will just have to wait. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment